Saturday, March 31, 2012

My new favorite breakfast

I love PB&J sandwiches. I find them to be a great meal, while juggling Miss L and working from home. My mom even said she ate a lot of PBJs when we were younger, also! So I decided to make a healthier spin on it for my breakfast {or lunch}...or both!


I slightly toast a whole wheat tortilla in our toaster oven and then spread some crunchy peanut butter on it, then top it with sliced fresh strawberries. It's kind of a Peanut Butter & Berry Taco! I love the protein of peanut butter, the "sweetness" of strawberries and the convenience of making this creation in less than 5 minutes!

On the side, I made a smoothie from frozen strawberries (from our personal strawberry patch!), fresh kiwi and some orange juice.

YummO!

No comments:

Post a Comment