Monday, February 27, 2012

Meal Planning Monday

With J being away on business for a couple of days this week, it makes meal planning a bit easier since I am happy eating a salad for dinner or...just veggies or...simply a bowl of cereal.

As always, I want to try a new recipe and this week is no exception with two new recipes, the links are below. Here is my list of breakfasts, lunches and dinners for the week.

Breakfasts: Oatmeal, Egg Sandwich, Straw Smoothie & PB&J Sandwich, Oatmeal, Veggie Omelet
Lunches: Turkey Sandwich, salad w/chicken & strawberries, Raemen Noodle Soup, PB&J, BLTs
Dinners:
  • Monday - tonight was impromptu since I was alone - I made raemen noodles, then drained them and added them to a large skillet of veggie stir-fry {I only used half of the sodium-laced seasoning packet and I sprinkled it in the stir fry}
  • Tuesday - OYO night - on your own- I'll probably grab 2 tacos from the T.Bell Fresco Menu before Miss L and I go to our ECFE class
  • Wednesday - Jer is back - I think we'll do Chix Fajita Baked Potatoes
  • Thursday - Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
  • Friday - {Grocery shopping day} Baja Fish Tacos
  • Saturday - We are cashing in on our free pizza courtesy of Papa John's and their Super Bowl Coin Toss promo...
I will report back on these new recipes. Last week's Fish Tacos weren't worthy of a post...we'll try Baja style this Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment