Friday, February 10, 2012

Top 10 Favorite Blogs

It seems that blogging was mildly popular a few years ago (okay, maybe 5 years ago) and reserved for those who liked to write...publicly. Then, facebook, Twitter and the likes took the social media spotlight...now that everyone is comfortable with these fun Internet resources, blogging has exploded to the 10th degree. Now, everyone is a blogger. Perhaps, as a society, we have grown real comfortable with our wearing our emotions on our social media sleeves. To me, blogging has become entertainment...sort of equivalent to watching TV...but usually more useful.

Everyday I find new blogs to follow...covering topics of interest relevant to my life: mommyhood, wifery, cooking, entertaining, traveling, business and keeping a home.

Here are some of my favorites, including dear friends' blogs and Internet strangers...I hope you will take the time to check out these blogs and find similar enjoyment from them:

I encourage you to "follow" me and any blog...as followers make blogging even more fun! good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment