Fast-forward to December 2011, Miss L turns 4 months and begins teething. We watch as our baby friends enjoy their Sophies and hear all of the raving reviews from their equally hip mommas. So...Miss L's daddy thoughtfully purchased her, her very own Sophie for Christmas...Miss L loves it! Here is what I learned...
Sophie hits on all five senses:
- Sight: the dark and contrasting spots all over provide visual stimulation
- Hearing: her squeaker keeps baby amused and helps baby understand the cause and effect
- Taste: made of 100% natural rubber and food paint, and has lots of body parts to chew on
- Touch: perfect for baby's small hands and very soft to touch for baby
- Smell: the special scent of the natural rubber makes it easy for the baby to identify amid many other toys
If you question whether your child will require such an expensive teether...I hope I have saved you the doubt, the confusion and debate...dash to Babies R'Us.