Wednesday, November 6, 2019

30 days of gratitude

I recently came across a chart of 30 topics to consider gratitude for each day of November. I'll kick-start #1 - 6 tonight and hope to keep up with the remaining days in a more timely fashion ;)

#1 - What smell are you grateful for today?

Burnt leaves. I have always loved the smell of burning leaves. I just learned recently that my grandmother does the same thing as me in the late fall, that is, rolls down the windows while driving down the road when I see/smell burning leaves. The ultimate fall smell.

#2 - What technology are you grateful for?

Marco Polo - a video chat app on my phone that keeps me connected and has reconnected me with friends and family across the country. It's a simple and free way to actually see and hear them and I often MP while on the go or at my desk.

#3 - What color are you grateful for?

Pink. I used to love purple but pink has brought me joy and excitement towards my passion and my life as a mom of girls.

#4 - What food are you most grateful for?

Pineapple. {Surprise} It's a great detox-get-things-moving food...it's tasty in a smoothie with vanilla protein, banana and pro-biotic orange juice and was great in my Evol bowl with Hawaiian Chicken and Rice today!

#5 - What sound are you grateful for today?

My girls giggling and laughing when their daddy chases them around our home.

#6 - What in nature are you grateful for?

The symphony of colors of fall in Indiana. Having lived in MI, IN, IL, MN and CO...I can honestly say, Indiana has some of the best fall foliage. I am constantly in awe of the gorgeous maples as I drive down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment