Tuesday, November 12, 2019

#9 - #12 Days of Gratitude

#9 - What place are you grateful for?

Turks + Caicos

I wrote this on the flight on my first trip to this beautiful island and have kept it on my phone ever since...

11/30/2016

The extreme joy I am feeling as I overlook the deep blues of the Atlantic Ocean,
comfortably seated in first class with the love of my life.
We are about to embark on a bucket list item...visiting Turks and Caicos for the first time.
I am ready!
I am ready to see this beautiful gift from God.
I am ready for the start of something great.

I miss my girlies like crazy but I know they are in safe, loving hands...I know that our hugs will be embraced extra strong when we get back home.

I truly feel like this profession was my calling and feel blessed beyond belief.
















#10 - What taste are you grateful for today?

Vino!


#11 - What holiday are you grateful for today?

Christmas is most definitely my favorite holiday.


#12 - What texture are you grateful for?

My children's locks of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment