Thursday, November 21, 2019

#13 - 21

#13 - What abilities are you grateful for?

The ability to gather people. I am blessed to be a people-gatherer and I strive to find more ways in 2020 to do just this.

#14 - What sight are you grateful for today?

Sunrises from my bedroom window

#15 - What season are you grateful for?

Fall, of course. 

#16 - What about your body are you grateful for?

My shoulders.

#17 - What knowledge are you grateful for?

Business knowledge.

#18 - What piece of art are you grateful for?

Pictures of my family.

#19 - What touch are you grateful for?

The feel of my girls small, soft hands.

#20 - Who in your life are you grateful for?

Tough to chose just one person but ultimately, the full gratitude to our Lord.

#21 - What song are you most grateful for?

Pitbull songs - they pump me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment