Monday, February 4, 2013

Love List - February

Happy February! Man, that January was a loonnnnggg month! I welcome the shorter month ahead and getting just a tad closer to Spring!!

Another blogger that I follow at Macaroni & Cheesecake started a monthly "Currently Loving" post outlining what she is "loving" at this moment. I thought I would follow suit, afterall, this blog serves as my "back-up" for the baby book and helps me keep track of a lot of things in this household.

Right now...


Loving: My new dry erase board at work. I already made mention in a previous post about how I created this...but it definitely makes my chaotic work world just a little more enjoyable.

Watching: J and I are enjoying The League (a semi-improv sitcom based in Chitown surrounding a Fantasy Football League), Kim & Kourtney take Miami (any Kardashian show is a reminder that my family's crazy factor could be worse!!) and the Wedding Band on TBS (which is a funny Brian Austin Green sitcom about...you guessed it, a wedding band). Miss L is starting to love some shows on Sprout TV.

Anticipating: Vacay!! We are heading to Azul Sensatori in Rivera Maya in the near future. It is ultra-modern, is considered a gourmet all-inclusive and has partnered with Fisher Price to offer a "Toy Library." This uber-family-oriented resorts boasts cribs, baby monitors, step stools and baby bath robes...to name a few!!

Listening to: Red Hands by Walk off the Earth, all of the Of Monsters & Men album and most anything on Alt Nation radio station.

Planning for: Preparing our taxes

Working on: getting fit - hit the gym at least 5x this week!

Wishing for: an early spring
 

No comments:

Post a Comment