Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Google Chrome Commercial...tear!

I learned a long time ago in my Marketing 101 class...great advertising is designed to evoke emotions. Google continues to amaze me as a benchmark of all-things technology oriented and particularly a recent commercial advertising Google Chrome.

The minute and a half spot features a dad using the tools of Google to create an online journal to his daughter from birth through growing up by writing to her email address (one he obviously created).

Dad demonstrates the tools by uploading photos, adding videos from youtube and even using Google maps to show her where she lived for the first four years of her life. As a new mom, this definitely turns the water works on...and makes me want to create an email account for my baby girl so that I may begin writing the story of her.

Here is the link...get your tissues ready!!

http://youtu.be/R4vkVHijdQk

No comments:

Post a Comment