Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Another reason to {Heart} Target

I had the pleasure of residing {for a short while} in the home of Target. Minnesota boasts a SuperTarget every 3 miles {fact check: Lorryn} and is always a pleasant shopping experience.

I am happy to report a really new SuperTarget is just a few miles from our new home and I have already become a frequent customer of this particular location.

Of course, our Target visits aren't complete without a stop @ Starbucks for "Pumpkin Bread."
I was excited to see these little cupholders that attach to the grocery cart for ease of toting my fave beverage during my shopping trip. Leave it to Target to think of everything!
 
 
 

Miss L loves her Pumpkin Bread.
Mommy is enjoying a Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher.

1 comment:

  1. I am SHOCKED that you haven't seen these before, Starbucks Queen! ;) We have them at ours too and i love them!

    ReplyDelete