Thursday, April 26, 2012

Baby Food {Parties}

During my pregnancy, I knew I wanted to make Miss L's baby food...when the time came. Thus, we registered for and received many generous gifts to help make the process easier and more enjoyable. However, I had no idea how much fun I would have getting together with friends to get creative in making baby food recipes, together!

This past Sunday night, we had dinner with friends at their home...followed by fun making two double batches of food for Miss L and her BFF Miss C.


Recipe above: Peaches, Mango and Banana...yum!

Recipe on side: PEAs
{Peas, Edamame, Apples}

1/2 pound frozen peas
1/2 pound frozen edamame
2 apples cored, sliced, peeled
{used my fav. Pampered Chef tool!}
1/2 cup Apple Juice

Puree in your blender, food processor, etc...
 {Note: I purchased a 12 pack of juice boxes since I use apple juice occasionally in baby food recipes, but yet don't need a full large bottle of apple juice going to waste in the fridge}

Oh yes, I had to include a few photos of the girlies playing around...enjoying each other's company.


No comments:

Post a Comment