I rarely make resolutions, but rather craft smart and stretch goals. Jeremy and I sat down recently to pay bills, create our 2013 budget and outline our goals. Between paying down debt (student loan should be done this year...yay!)...to setting aside a % of bonus money to Miss L's savings and depositing $ amount to our travel fund...we find it really helpful to set these and continuously review. Plus, it feels really good to meet or exceed these goals annually.
I would be remiss if I didn't admit to striving to enhance my life by hitting the gym a bit more frequently, reaching for the salt shaker a lot less, drink more water, sleep more, stay in contact with friends and family more often and blog more!
After accidentally leaving my sisters (et al) hanging with the daily blogposts outlining Thanksgiving blessings that stopped...WAAAYY back in November...I decided I need to blog more. It is such a nice way for long-distance friends & family to keep posted on our comings & goings. Not too mention, I have successfully filled in details of Miss L's baby book thanks to our blog. (Bonus!)
Work has been crazy busy (in a good way!) the past few months, which makes it difficult to stay on top of working out, dinner, cleaning house and blogging.
It has been a busy past 45 days...
- I think my last post was as we dashed away to Orlando,FL for some R&R (blog soon, I promise!)
- We enjoyed our intimate Thanksgiving dinner...check out an upcoming post about my newest side dish this year...bacon-wrapped green bean bundles - delicious!
- Jeremy celebrated another wonderful birthday. We booked a sitter and enjoyed dinner at our fave: Kona Grill
- My big Mistletoe & Martini Holiday Boutique shopping night at work went off magically in late November
- December brought a lot of fun and great family memories- My lovely sisters came out for an entire week to basically be our nannies and cleaning ladies in return for lots of kisses and cuddles with Miss L
- Together with my sisters, I hosted my 2nd Annual neighborhood Christmas Cookie Exchange
- Visited Michigan to enjoy family time for Christmas
- An unforgettable NYE Celebration for both Miss L & us
Happy New Year!