Saturday, January 19, 2013

Cinnamon Chips & Fruit Salsa

While home for the holidays, my mother-in-law had made this Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips recipe which I thought was amazing, so I decided to make it for our friends at the cabin for NYE.

It was super easy and takes about 20 minutes total!

First, cut flour tortillas into wedges...brush on some butter and dust with some a cinnamon- white sugar mixture. Bake for 10 minutes or less at 350 degrees.

Next, dice up the fruit in tiny pieces for a nice mixture. I altered it from my mother-in-law's recipe - based on my grocery store availability. I combined one golden delicious apple, blackberries, raspeberries, and strawberries. Complete the fruit with two tbsp of brown sugar to help marinate the salsa and bring out the juices and flavors.

Serve warm chips with fresh salsa and enjoy!  


1 comment:

  1. Yum! Thanks for sharing! I'm glad you have some new blog posts- it was months! I know you're busy though :-)

    ReplyDelete