Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy 15-month Birthday Lil' Girl

Today marks the 15-month milestone...we are just toddler-ing along, month-after-month.

And for my personal records so that I may update Miss L's baby book in the {hopefully} near future, I write the latest updates.

Miss L your smile is contagious and your giggles make me smile!
Current stats {unknown, dr appointment in about 10 days}
You definitely have been "filling out!" Milk does your body good

6 shiny white teeth, working on more
Enjoys grilled cheese, yogurt, granola bars, & milk
Chases after Mr. Cole, Carlos the monkey, & hugs her dolls
Loves to give kisses and high fives
Knows ears, toes, belly & more
Getting uber-cuddly as of late
Sleeping & eating well
Happy as always!

 
With that said, today I am thankful that I am a parent...but not a single parent. J doesn't travel routinely for work, but when he does {this week} it is a constant reminder of how difficult the job of a single parent is. I have a friend that holds the fort down while her husband travels week in and week out. I have a lot of respect for her. Thankful to be blessed with a great partner and most importantly, the ability to be a mommy!




No comments:

Post a Comment