Friday, April 20, 2012

Making Strawberry Lemonade

I know Easter was soo 2 weeks ago...but, April is just flying by and I am having a blogathon to make up for lost time!

I'm wondering if I'm the only one that does this with their annual batch of jelly beans...specifically Starburst Original Jelly beans...

Do you strategically pop certain color combinations in my mouth to "make" concoctions?
For example, I eat the yellow {lemon} and green {lime} together to make my own version of 7-Up!
Yellow {lemon} and pink {strawberry} = strawberry lemonade

Lastly, my favorite grouping is the red {cherry} + orange {orange} + pink {strawberry} = A Perfect Fruity Burst in my Mouth! YummO!

The adorable Easter card is from her Grandpa D...one of the many packages Miss L received Easter week...more to come on that topic.



No comments:

Post a Comment