Sunday, December 18, 2011

I Wish I Would've Known...

We didn't learn about the Pampers Gifts to Grow Rewards program until about 3 weeks ago. We learned from a fellow new mom about this program, which ultimately rewards you for purchasing pampers products.

So...once I received my first case of Pampers Swaddlers diapers shipped from Diapers.com (note: amazing deal on 232 swaddlers for $32.99 shipped!), I found the code for the Gifts to Grow program on each of the plastic packaging and entered them online, yielding about 200 points. Now the program has all kinds of items to redeem points for, such as shutterfly gift cards, etc.

Then, just this morning, I noticed the code on a package of bulk Pampers wipes. Unfortunately, we are down to our final pack in a bulk case we bought back in August. It saddens me to think that I missed out on all of these points thus far.

My suggestions:
  • Purchase diapers on diapers.com (super cheap!)
  • Sign-up for a Pampers Gifts to Grow rewards account
  • Log the codes on the cases as soon as you receive the purchase, so that it's done and you don't need to worry about doing it mid-diaper change!

No comments:

Post a Comment