Thursday, December 22, 2011

Favorite Holiday Movies

Last night we watched Home Alone (the original, dated 1990)...and I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Although it's not a classic "holiday" movie, it does takes place at Christmas-time. This prompted a discussion on our favorite holiday movies. My list goes like this:
  1. Elf - "Smiling is my favorite" - what can I say! :)
  2. Christmas Vacation - Too many lines to quote, everyone LOL's all the way through!
  3. The Holiday - hello Jude Law...and those little girls are darling with their accents (makes me want to send Miss L across the pond one summer to return speaking like that!)
  4. Serendipity - because I do believe "everything happens for a reason," and yet that you control your own destiny.
  5. Home Alone - yep, my cheeks hurt after watching it. Plus, it takes place in Chicago - which I call one of my homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment