Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Brother!

My little brother celebrates his birthday today. We haven't celebrated his birthday in-person together probably since his 21st (which was a good one!)...but there is no question that I wish we lived closer so I could see him, give him a hug and share in happy hour somewhere today.

JJ, aka "Brother," is not only one of my best friends, but one of Jeremy's best friends. Since JJ was 10 and Jeremy was 14 when we met, we grew up together and Jeremy quickly became the "brother he never had."

Jeremy and I have watched him grow as a person into this wise, well-spoken, confident, and educated person. It has been a joy to observe him love his girlfriend with all of his heart, demonstrate his nurturing side with his adorable pets, his maturity with his perserverance in pursuit to complete his college degree and now his caring interest and love for his beautiful niece.

I'm so proud of my brother and wish him a wonderful year ahead filled with more excitement, joy, laughter and fun times!

Hanging out on our balcony in Chicago! 

Good Times at The Signature Lounge, 95th floor, Hancock Bldg 

No comments:

Post a Comment